PhD, Masters and Undergraduate NZ and foreign exchange students:
- Tanja Euser, 2015. TU Delft, Netherlands. PhD internship ‘Influence of soil and climate on root zone storage capacity
- Mélanie Douziech, 2014. ETH Zürich, Switzerland. Undergraduate Thesis ‘Analysis of high and low resolution numerical weather prediction model inputs and their influence on hydrological model flow predictions’ (co-supervisor).
- Aude Gago, 2013. Montpellier University, France. Undergraduate Internship ‘Storm responses of soil moisture, groundwater and flow in Langs Gully catchment, NZ’
- Terri Finucane, 2013. Birmingham University, UK. Undergraduate Thesis ‘Groundwater and surface water interactions interpreted from piezometer, flow gauge and shallow well data at the Langs Gully catchment, Waipara, NZ’
- Myriam Gueguen, 2012. Montpellier SupAgro, France. Undergraduate Internship ‘Controls on runoff ratio in the Mahurangi Catchment, NZ’.
- David Gawith, 2011. Otago University. Masters Thesis ‘Climate change effects on runoff in the Lindis and Matukituki catchments, Otago, NZ’ (co-supervisor).
- Elizabeth Grimon, 2010. Birmingham University, UK. Undergraduate Thesis ‘Controls on recession behaviour in small catchments’.
- Marcel Gaj, 2010. University of Freiburg, Germany. Masters Thesis ‘Hydrological soil response in New Zealand’